This course is approved by the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (NJMVC) for their "Defensive Driving Course".
The NJMVC also offers a "Driver Improvement Program" (DIP) for people who are facing suspension of their licenses. The NJMVC will personally mail those students a list of approved classroom courses to fulfill this requirement.
This course is valid for 3 years for insurance reduction of 10%, and it is also valid for removing up to 2 points from your record.
$12. This includes everything: the course, the test (unlimited chances to pass), and your certificate is given to you via a download button immediately upon passing the final test.
6 hours. This the is minimum time requirement set forth by the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (NJMVC).
We're glad you asked!
There is a $10 fee for mistakes in your profile. If you make a mistake on your profile, then our team must go into the system and manually make another certificate for you, as we cannot change the information on a certificate once it is printed. For this, we charge $10. We had our techs add some check boxes on the profile intake form to prevent mistakes, including a box that warns you about the $10 fee, because we would rather not have the hassle. We are pleased to report that since those checkboxes have been added, seldom is a mistake made.
1. Click the button that says Enter the Course, and you will be taken to a page to create your profile. You will be sent a confirmation email, and you must click on that link to enter the course.
2. Take the course at your own pace, and take the test as many times as you need to pass. Come and go as you please. There is no time limit, and you will not lose any time accrued.
3. When the test is done, you will be presented with a button that says 'Get Your Certificate'. Give your certificate to your insurance agent for the insurance discount. We will send your report to the state at the end of the day, and the state will take up to 2 weeks to apply your success to your MVC record, removing up to 2 points.
The reasons this happens are as follows:
1. You need to wait a moment and refresh your email
2. It may have been filtered into your spam folder
3. You created your account with a wrong email
4. You created an an account with an email that has a highly-filtered domain, such as a bank, a school (.edu) or a government email (.gov)
After 5 minutes from the time you registered, refresh your email inbox and check your spam box. If you still do not see it, email us at CustomerCare@12DollarNewJerseyDriver.com, or call us at 844-812-8512, and we will resolve the issue.
You do NOT have to take the course all at once. Come and go as you please. You keep all the the time you have already spent in the course, so you lose nothing by leaving and then returning later. Also, you get unlimited chances to pass the test.
When you pass the test, your certificate available immediately through a download button that you will see.
If your question is not found in FAQ, then click here to contact us